A whole array of factors may slow down the process of natural hair growth: from the state of your health to the environmental issues. If you have noticed that your hair doesn’t grow as well as you’d like, don’t get discouraged. Here are some suggestions on how to make hair grow faster.
1. Diet. Review the products you consume. When you follow a low-calorie or poor-in-vitamins diet, your organism simply has no idea how to stimulate hair growth and begins to economize on hair. As a result, your hair may get quite thinner and weaker. To avoid this effect, eat fatty kinds of fish, nuts and seeds. From the products of animal origin opt for liver. It’s rich in B-group vitamins. Prefer wholegrain bread products and brown rice. These will provide a big percentage of indispensable nutrients for your hair. A wish to have long strong hair is natural for every woman. While you are still working on the natural hair growth, you may extend your hair with hair extension clips.
2. Multivitamin supplements. A thoughtful choice of a diet is a must, however, we still can’t obtain all the necessary vitamins and micro-elements from food, otherwise we would have to keep chewing something constantly. That’s why if you are looking for solutions on how to get thicker hair, pick up multivitamin supplements of good quality. Opt for the beauty vitamins or vitamins for skin, hair and nails. A perfectly polished-looking woman is beautiful from the ends of her hair to her fingertips. Learning how to remove gel nail polish might also be useful.
3. Shampoos. There’s a recipe of amazing shampoo, boosting hair growth and conveying special softness and healthy shine to your hair. Pour 1 tablespoon of gelatin with some water, just enough to dissolve it. Add 100 ml of your shampoo to the gelatin solution and mix thoroughly. The secret of this recipe is in the proteins, gelatin is rich in. They nourish hair and accelerate its growth. In regards to the hair growth improvement you may also get interested in saw palmetto hair loss treatment.
4. Natural oils. The most effective oil for the hair growth is castor oil. Heat the oil slightly and apply to the hair roots. Wrap your head with a towel and leave for 30-40 min. After wash your hair. Other excellent hair growth stimulators are olive, flax-seed and sea-buckthorn oils. After you restore your hair beauty, you may want to try new hairstyles. Learn how to make your hair wavy and how to dip dye hair.
5. Head Massage. If you want to stimulate your hair to grow, you need to improve the blood flow to the hair roots. A regular light scalp massage will help. Spend just 5 minutes on this simple and pleasant procedure daily and the effect will not be long in coming. Start massaging at your neck, proceed in circle movements to the top of your head and then to your temples. Rub your temples like you do when you have a headache.
Taking care of your hair, don’t forget to pay attention to the condition of your skin. Tips on how to remove blackheads will help you to maintain fresh-looking healthy skin of the face.